We issue Qualitative Ratings on different types of Public Administrations, measuring transparency, performance and the prevention of corruption.
We provide single or comparative ratings, with different levels of detail.
- We provide:
- the annual evaluation of the single Public Administration on 6 macro-areas: economic-financial profile, governance, personnel management, provision of services to citizens, contract management and anti-corruption, environmental impact.
- the issuance of the overall final and disaggregated public rating also for each of the aforementioned 6 macro-areas.
- the follow-up of the chronological trend of the rating of the single PA.
- comparison with other PAs of the same type.
- We provide operational support to the Public Administrations, in particular to fulfill the new provisions of the Foia and the legal obligations concerning:
evaluation of the quality of services,
strategic control report,
performance plan and report,
end of mandate report.
- We provide training on those same topics.
- We support Public Private Partneriat (PPP) projects.
- We promote participatory processes in different forms, which involve citizens and businesses in an informed and positive way on public choices.
- We activate the improvement of the PA-citizens relationship, with a return of good reputation for the PA and satisfaction for the citizens.
- We provide guidance as a compass to governments and international organizations for:
– a better allocation of financial resources, based on the merit of the PAs, and not on linear cuts;
– the forecast of the default risk of a PA;
– corruption risk prevention in the PA.